討論區首頁 » 【 榮 譽 聖 殿 專 區 】 » [ 戰 術 討 論]

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 7 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
 文章 發表於 : 2012-10-23, 18:10 
離線

註冊時間: 2012-09-23, 13:26
手頭現金:

文章: 18
小弟發現,不論在一服、二服光明神廟(前院)也是一個較為少人去打的boss,可能相對新手來說光明有相當的難度。所以公開一下自已在用的低傷打法(因為很弱所以別見笑 :oops: )

主要:魔劍使審判者降魔者烙印勇士/殺戮者(友方強化用)
魔劍使 Lv47
HP : 1789 + 650
SP : 394 + 60
STR : 108 + 15
INT : 2
DEX : 30
SPD : 110+5
LUK : 1
武器: +4 布魯力香蕉劍 (劍) h0
副手: +4 布魯力 塔盾 (盾) h6
甲: +4 布魯力 普林斯特護甲 (甲) h7
道具: 強化生命指環 (道具) h2
行動~ 前衛 必定保護
1:自已的sp240以上魔劍護主
2:自已的sp15以上自我回覆
3:必定攻擊

審判者
裝備和數值大約=
能量轉化可以大約回400hp和速160以上
行動~ 後衛 不保護
1:自已sp100以上能量轉化
2:自已sp19以下祝福
3:必定大祝福

降魔者 Lv50
HP : 1006
SP : 353 + -21
STR : 2
INT : 90
DEX : 70
SPD : 103 + 95
LUK : 1 + 20
武器: +4 [渡蕉] 心靈之爪 (爪) h12
副手: +4 音符之 咒語字典 (書) h2
甲: +4 音符之 王者外套 (衣服) h8
道具: 心眼指環 (道具) / h:2 / SPD+75, SP-50% h2
行動~ 後衛 不保護
1:自已第1回合邪爪轉換
2:自已第2回合獻祭
3:自已第3回合冥祭
4:自已技能點8以上*繼續思考
5:自已sp19以上魔閃光
6:自已sp30以上邪魔擊
7:自已sp19以下祝福
8:必定大祝福

烙印勇士/殺戮者(友方強化用) lv54
註:因為這是我分身團用的,所以速、hp和sp應該可以較低XDD。而且裝備上也沒必要和我的相同,隨便加點sp和速就可以
不過還是放出來︾
HP : 1809 + 136
SP : 84 + 206
STR : 53 + 10
INT : 1 + -10
DEX : 55 + 10
SPD : 176 + 38
LUK : 1 + 40
武器:重量1/2的音符武器
副手: +4 音符之 黑鐵盾 (盾) h7
甲: +4 千陽力 王者外套 (衣服) h8
道具: 音符之 人才項鍊 (道具) h4
行動~ 前衛 不保護
1:自已後排 復原
2:自已hp75%以上* 繼續思考
3:自已sp70以上友方強化
4:自已sp15以上自我回覆
5:必定攻擊

我在一服用這團大致傷害平均有15~17萬傷害,如果不介意傷害較低,歡迎參考~
(一服某人用其他團能一場30萬以上…太可怕了XDD)

一服~星╬環~

回頂端 
 個人資料  

文章 發表於 : 2012-10-26, 19:48 
離線

註冊時間: 2012-08-26, 15:51
手頭現金:

文章: 31
降魔設定太複雜了
提供簡化板 :

1:必定1回 邪爪轉換
2:必定1回 獻祭
3:必定1回 冥祭
4:自己sp29以下 祝福
5:自己技能點8點 魔閃光
6:必定 邪魔擊

另外審判第一回合建議能量逆流可以降低團滅率 .

回頂端 
 個人資料  

文章 發表於 : 2013-01-19, 21:44 
離線

註冊時間: 2012-07-30, 13:55
手頭現金:

文章: 12
雖然星環沒有再玩~
但還要說聲「謝~」

P.S.這個隊陣也可以打人魚,可防召喚防攻擊~ 很棒

回頂端 
 個人資料  

文章主題 : iPhone 5 Cases
 文章 發表於 : 2013-09-17, 14:12 
離線

註冊時間: 2013-03-04, 22:08
手頭現金:

文章: 11
來自: New Zealand
Complete Leawo iTransfer and after that mouse click on "Movies" tab to list all the iPad videos in the correct area. Then select these movies you'll want to transfer from iPad 4 to computer, right click the mouse and then comply with the path "My Computer" - "Transfer to".
step one Obtain Leawo iTransfer
The best way to Copy Video clips via iPad 4 to property pc
Amidst pretty much the many all new offerings, iPad 4 is radically controversial. In spite of the truth that Apple reviews that the iPad four is actually as excellent and two occasions as rapid as its predecessor the iPad three, it seems like that users are certainly not tuning in. Just like almost every one of the Apple fanatics definitely grasp, fairly seven months backwards Apple dropped its iPad 3, they can be bring about think it is also prompt for Apple to redesign its item!
Right here you must have a skilled expert iPad 4 to Computer system iTransfer and I are convinced Leawo iTransfer is a excellent solution. It carries considerate interface and it is actually really practical for you to manage it. But one thing you have to retain in thoughts is the fact that this formidable iTransfer is accessible only inside the problem that you just have iTunes installed with your dwelling computer.
Even though is not a straightforward process, this post will target on how to transfer motion pictures from iPad 4 to laptop or computer with iTransfer.
most present model Leawo iTransfer and iTunes toso as to ensure iOS six products like iPad four will probably be acknowledged through the app. After which connect iPad 4 for your dwelling pc.
phase three Start out the transference
On the greatest of my understanding, iPad 4 perpetually proposed you simply several fantastic videos and allows you to get them online. Then you definitely can download the movie films you want to your iPad 4 and value it freely. Nevertheless LG Optimus L7 P700 & P705 Simple Designs Soft Case Cover Skin CA12381 , in sure circumstances you need to observe the movie movies on your household computer, so that you have a need to . It really is certainly not a simple undertaking. Consequently I need to display you my process.
Shortly after all these function, state the output folder as a computer folder with "Save to folder" bar then hit "Transfer Now" to start the approach of your movies transference method coming from iPad four to house pc.
Numerous days earlier, Apple held an announcement and dropped a number of all new offerings incorporates the vastly-rumoured iPad Mini, a 13 inch Retina MacBook Professional, remodeled iMacs and iPad 4.
step two Pick video clips coming from iPad four

回頂端 
 個人資料  

文章主題 : iPhone 5 Cases
 文章 發表於 : 2013-11-23, 13:09 
離線

手頭現金:

HTC has ultimately come out with all the but a different revolutionary clever mobile phone referred to as the HTC 1. The handset includes loads of thrilling functions to search out for. To Luxury Plastic iPhone 4 4S Case Cover Skin begin with the cell phone varieties a sleek aluminum body that comes with a refined style and design, with rugged build high-quality and total metal physique which has a zero gap development with tapered edges offering slimness along with a comfy grip. Looking at it while in the front the cellphone flaunts a show of 5.seven inches with total HD 1080p and has 468ppi. The handset will work on the Android platform and includes HTC Sense with HTC's new BlinkFeed. The really BlinkFeed simplifies each of the social networks, feeds and information you need that's correspondently updated and will be streamed reside to the dwelling display. The telephone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, quad core processor speeding at one.7GHz of pace. The handset functions the HTC Zoe by which your photo gallery as well involves daily life as well which makes it seemingly diverse to look at. It boards an HTC UltraPixel Camera with BSI sensor, Dedicated HTC ImageChip two, 28 mm lens, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Smart Flash- with 6 levels of flash instantly set by distance and subject, Front Camera- 2.one MP with 880 wide angle lens along with HDR capability, 1080p Complete HD video recording for front also as back cameras, HDR Video, Steady shooting and VideoPic coupled with Slow motion video recording with adjustable velocity playback. On the back may be the HTC UltraPixel camera that is capable of instantly capturing twenty images coupled with 3 second video and a picture that turns alive. The phone also comes with HTC's BoomSound technology which makes the sound encounter sharper, richer and louder with Dual front stereo speaker and developed in amplifier for significantly less distortion and enriched particulars supported by studio top quality sound of Beats Audio. The phone also comes with HRD Microphone and Sense voice. Powering the system that permits extended lasting impact may be the embedded rechargeable Li-polymer battery of 2300mAh. The is placed amongst the premium good phone products during the industry competing with all of the flagships. The just isn't declared, but you are able to get the newest HTC handset at a reduced selling price by basically clicking on the Bid Now button and putting your strategic bids. In order to at an even outstanding cost, just simply just log on to your Jeetle website.
The Brand new HTC A single unveiled

回頂端 
 個人資料  

文章主題 : iPhone Accessories
 文章 發表於 : 2013-11-26, 17:20 
離線

註冊時間: 2013-03-14, 04:01
手頭現金:

文章: 10
來自: Cote d'Ivoire
Htc G70 Cellphone Assess With Iphone four
Ease of use, versatility
This needed to admit, android multithreading additional totally, or a minimum of come to feel is usually a real multi-threaded, the QQ whenever you no longer have an exit with the iphone since it dropped, reflecting the difficulties with Tencent, we never Diao (that's largely Tencent situation to technical barriers, get it operating). And download software program, this kind of being a power consumption issue, a 2nd reading while in the bus, get off the habit plus the exact same using the iphone, tend not to exit the program, place a lock screen, the outcomes cannot be switched to noon, and had no energy. Then the subsequent system management application, practically nothing within the end in the finish on the system, properly, every single stage to be able to conserve electrical energy do that, sick of it. I used to believe, and the machine than the Nokia, iphone electrical also, without use, and now located inside the iphone which continues to be regarded as cool iphone 4 covers for girls to be really intelligent machine from the utilization of, and also a better comprehending of Apple's multi-threaded processing, and seemingly no android flexible In truth, Apple do ios to contemplate much more very carefully than google android to try and do, Apple will come from your overall design of hardware and program, this android has Samsung Galaxy S III/S3 I9300 & S2 I9100 Sport Armb& many room.
Interface
I use them while in the G7 is actually a much more complete sense of your prison the iphone, mobile phone into your computer are going to be able to be alone on the folder, you can immediately in the pc or mac copy a little something to the within. I use Apple's prestige with the peak , I uncovered a machine using a front android, a machine beneath the front of the client, desire to pretend to download and set up immediately from mobile phones, 3g benefit is manifested, are extremely quick to download and set up, this ratio iphone cool ipod 5 cases handy, but quickly I realized the shortcomings right here, initially, a whole lot of software package is just not certified. Download easy set up also implies that yet another chance, the virus is just not to say, this I did not run into remaining, the important thing would be the program instability and power consumption.
Map
Standard feeling, android can be a promising operating system, power and process management has many room for improvement and, not smooth sense of touch is not really the fault of android. G7 is still really relaxed with it, if not much more so, and iphone. Through the value level is worthy of your 3000 dollars, even though I know for positive will fall. iphone in my eyes continues to be the ideal cellular phone to some options of the play towards the extreme, I think that pace won't halt ios, there is going to be additional surprises in the future will display.
Map not lower frequency of use, everyone knows the iphone is utilizing google maps, google within their personal natural android'm positive there are maps, however the encounter I can say is worse compared to the iphone is just not the slightest bit, this is not google result in, however the touch screen, an analogy, zoom the map, you use two fingers, frequently discover that you do is zoom zoom gesture, gestures tmd minimize or do you normally enlarged, I'm angry with. Apple's touch display is the only accurate multi-touch technologies, another is false. Will not think people could be tested inside the next piano software program, you'll find two fingers whilst knocking on the distinct vital, android in only a sound.
Photograph, Figure
G7 I think pretty excellent shape, incredibly light in the hand, so I doubt it's the cottage, only sophisticated consumer interface ipad 3 covers for kids to tell me this is not a cottage, iphone wouldn't have mentioned, everyone knows. Far more such as the iphone shape, iphone to your intense simplicity of your notion of practice and I'm fit.
This is not significant, separate out is for the reason that I wish to take the telephone at any time pat, hair microblogging or area, frequency of use can even now be pricey. Pixel is 5 million, G7 impact cool iphone 5 cases for girls throughout the day was okay, at worse than the iphone, dry level doesn't do any processing. Figure allow me depressed, and that sense of delay and slow loading thumbnails sudden death truly individual. I never know the motives for your working procedure vendor or even the causes for htc, iphone is definitely the quickest and most easy plug utilized a cell phone
Form, really feel
HTC G7 comparison with the iphone
Multithreading
Stereotyped than the iphone icon interface, android technique far more flexible interface to accomplish, not simply can include icons, you are able to include numerous widgets, this kind of as players, mail, and so on., is often placed straight about the desktop, not extended right after I place the seven primary display includes a row Dounong total search, seems definitely lively and it is also easy to use compared to the iphone. Can rest a night, tragedy, and got nothing at all to run, the process misplaced greater than half on the electricity, the following evening to try and do a test, plug-ins about the desktop are eliminated, leaving a time over the phone, stand while in the evening not the best way to power-down, so honestly technique according to the iphone, put the icon, and now will place the 3 screens. Veteran might be playing the android ridiculed me and mentioned I white, but as an ordinary user, I would rather be tossing itunes, plug-ins will not like this examination which can place the desktop, which can not put sturdy.

回頂端 
 個人資料  

文章主題 : iPhone 5c Cases
 文章 發表於 : 2013-11-27, 22:40 
離線

手頭現金:

Very well, there may be normally an option of obtaining a custom-made iPhone 4 leather scenarios. One can do any attainable crazy point using the case. It just depends upon the option as well as the nature. Typically ladies opt the choice of putting shinny covers and tons and plenty of Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i Decorous Style Protective Case Cover Skin Shell beads and crystals. This provides a very funky nevertheless trendy search for the iPhone situation.
People today get iPhone 4 as a fashion statement and as a result this costly cellphone is extra utilized as a luxury and also a type statement. With being high-priced and trendy, iPhone four features a significant downside. It really is genuinely really fragile and susceptible far more to extreme damages. In an effort to overcome this crucial challenge, both the apple enterprise and nearby makers have designed distinctive iPhone four scenarios. These protective circumstances perform a crucial position in guarding and preventing the iPhone from scratches, deterioration and cracks.
Be it any variety of case, all serve to the identical function. Therefore, 1 should really commit some dollar around the protection of this pricey cell phone at the same time, in advance of the authentic beauty from the iPhone 4 fades away.
Get Iphone 4 Instances According To your Persona
Ladies and boys, either the one who're very outgoing or are lively sports players must use a rough and challenging variety of iPhone 4 instances in accordance to their personalities. Boys who are involved with sports like biking, gymnastics or exercise routines need to also use transparent protectors for screens so that you can conserve it both through the sweat and filth. Rubber instances or sports shell cases would be the suitable selection for these kinds of sports freaks.
For individuals who intend to create their telephone being a vogue statement, they ought to blindly select between the substantial range of designer iPhone 4 circumstances. Just one designer brand provides several sub ranges which is really worth buying and therefore are just attractive. They may be even not that costly and lie from the horizons of price range. This kind of scenarios provide excessive safety, with the blend of style and style. They are really uncomplicated to carry and easy to utilize. Quite possibly the most common designer iPhone 4 scenarios are produced by Louis vuitton, Gucci, Ferrari, Burberry and Marcs Jacob and so forth. They deal each with women and boys' iPhone Kate Spade Circumstances.
For pros, the two males and females, leather iPhone 4 cases are preferred. They give a straightforward and respectable look which is necessary at that degree. A CEO premier iPhone situation is just manufactured to serve this category. They have a trap which aids in attaching the case in pockets and belts etc. One more style is CEO Flip VUE case, which delivers a lot more versatility. It's a little space in which credit score cards is often stored even. Such cases are bit boring but they suit the experts and are hugely liked best ipad 4 cases by them likewise.
The ideal a part of the situation is that they are really obtainable for all sorts of individuals with distinctive possibilities and lifestyles. 1 can opt any in the iPhone 4 situation based on the persona and preference. But, there are actually several issues which ought to be regarded as ahead of making the order of an cheap iphone 4 cases iPhone four case.

回頂端 
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 7 篇文章 ] 

討論區首頁 » 【 榮 譽 聖 殿 專 區 】 » [ 戰 術 討 論]

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 3 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案