發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
 文章 發表於 : 2013-05-21, 10:10 
離線

註冊時間: 2013-05-15, 10:08
手頭現金:

文章: 24
Bares Cleavage at Time 100 Gala

PHOTOS: Xtina's weight ups and downsShowcasing the slimmer frame she debuted last month, the "Your Body" singer, 32, wore a daring Victoria Beckham dress with keyhole cutout that emphasized her famous cleavage, Christian Louboutin shoes and louboutin uk Lorraine Schwartz jewels. The louboutin outlet uk former Voice mentor and single mom kept her beauty look fairly simple, with her blonde locks in a sideswept, Veronica Lakestyle waves and classic red lips.For her Time 100 christian louboutin outlet uk honor, Aguilera was praised by another legendary, bigvoiced chanteuse Celine Dion in a short essay in the magazine."The first time I heard Christina Aguilera sing, I was totally blown away. I love the way she sings. Her tone is beautiful, and her voice has got so much power, yet so much sensitivity and technically, I think, she's flawless," Dion, 45, raved. "Without a doubt, she's one of the most talented artists christian louboutin uk the world has ever seen and heard, and I think she's going to continue to amaze us for christian louboutin uk sale many, many years to come."

回頂端 
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 

討論區首頁 » 【 公 告 資 訊 相 關 內 容 】 » 『 網站相關資訊區』

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案