發表人 內容
 文章主題 : Body bares all
 文章 發表於 : 2013-05-22, 10:26 
離線

註冊時間: 2013-05-15, 10:08
手頭現金:

文章: 24
Body bares all

Anyway, I ask Macpherson where her heels are from Gianmarco Lorenzi as it so happens and she slips them off to reveal a perfectly pedicured foot, complete with diamant detail. I tell her they are lovely. She tells me the name of her manicurist. I say that I painted my toenails especially for her, which is only 99 per cent true, and add jokingly that if she likes the colour she can get it from

Rimmel for a couple of quid. 'Being a

Let us not forget at any point that the Body is also the Boss, not to mention the Businesswoman, with a career that spans over 30 years, and a net worth of almost 40 million (then there's the fact she is a mother of two sons). The 48yearold's perfectly manicured fingers are in many pies, including Revlon, her eponymous lingerie line (

Elle Macpherson Intimates) and a range of skincare. She isn't just boobs and a bottom she is also a brain, a woman who only got into modelling to fund her law degree at'I appreciate the whole life experience,' she says, like a beautiful robot. 'I don't sit there fantasising, thinking, "Thank God I did it then and not today." My journey is my journey.' She can seem like a walking, talking press release 'I try to break down barriers with people through conversation and through understanding and eye contact'; 'I michael kors canada outlet am more interested in you than what you think of me: that you have purple nail polish on and blue eyes with green on the inside of your iris' and she seems almost affronted when I say, diplomatically, that she is diplomatic.

She isn't perfect, not by any stretch of the imagination, even if her version of imperfection is a little more perfect than everybody else's. She has one failed marriage behind her (to the fashion photographer

Gilles Bensimon, which ended in divorce in 1990), and two children with the michael kors online billionaire financier Arpad Busson, though their relationship ended in 2005. He is now with

Uma Thurman, who is pregnant, while Macpherson is rumoured to be dating the superbanker Roger Jenkins (who was married to Diana Jenkins, a Bosnian beauty michael kors outlet online who is friends with everyone from Sir

Elton John to

Justin Timberlake do keep up at the back).

They are amazing company and my favourite people to hang out with, although I don't always michael kors factory outlet think I'm their favourite person to hang out with. Flynn particularly Well, he is blossoming into a young man and the last thing he wants to do is hang out with his mum. He'd much rather BBM with his friends, which I understand. But they are such great company and they make me laugh they are funny and they're smart. I mean, every mother thinks their children are amazing, but I like michael kors factory store to think I have a more detached perspective.'

回頂端 
 個人資料  

文章 發表於 : 2014-01-26, 01:42 
離線
頭像

註冊時間: 2013-05-15, 00:03
手頭現金:

文章: 35
來自: CA
abercrombie boutique parisabercrombie boutique parisDans ces 61 années, notre compréhension de la maladie a fait des progrès immenses, tout comme notre acceptation de sa prévalence chez les personnes revenant de la guerre
veste abercrombie pas cherveste abercrombie pas cherSeptels rapport sur les initiatives de la DNT, les questions du PAE et de l'AENAprès tout, Washington républicains sont isolés par un Congrès farouchement partisane n'ayant aucun intérêt dans l'enquête de l'exécutif (et peu de goût pour se discipliner).abercrombie soldeabercrombie soldeDes avions de chasse comme Mirage 2000, MiG et des hélicoptères d'attaque comme M 17 et une équipe d'acrobatie de l'Akash Ganga sont attendus pour participer à un spectacle aérien organisé dans le cadre de la cérémonie.
Ils avaient une décision difficile et je ne les ai pas envie.abercrombie france soldesabercrombie france soldes

回頂端 
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 2 篇文章 ] 

討論區首頁 » 【 公 告 資 訊 相 關 內 容 】 » 『 網站相關資訊區』

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 2 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案