發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
 文章 發表於 : 2013-05-28, 15:08 
離線

註冊時間: 2013-05-15, 10:08
手頭現金:

文章: 24
Enjoy An Event Minus The Preparation Stress

We have all heard the phrase "WORK HARD AND PARTY HARDER", and this usually applies to me and my friends. Every couple of weeks, we make it a point to have an amazing LAN and food party michael kors store at one of

our places, and just sit back and relax. When we are not kayaking or braving the rapids, we are usually seated in front of our televisions with controllers in hand. One of my friends has a mild

The first item on the checklist is the theme of the party. By theme, it usually means the games that we will be playing for that night. For example, if it is racing night, we michael kors factory would be playing the

latest Need For Speed game, or Project Gotham Racing. If it was fight night, it would either be michael kors store locator Marvel vs. Capcom 3, or the new Street Fighter vs. Tekken. The second item on the list is food.

Since the party is composed of men, we do not hire caterers. We only order michael kors factory store 3 to 4 boxes of pizza, bottles of Mountain Dew and Bud Light, and some tasty finger food like Buffalo Chicken Wings.

The third item on the list is the number of people involved or invited. This usually matters because it would affect your second item on the list, as well as the venue. On our end, there are only

10 of us who are present in these parties, and apartments are big enough to accommodate all of us. In short, your party planning checklist should have the theme of your party, the food for your

party, and the number of people invited to the party. If you follow this simple checklist like we do, you will have no problem in organizing parties, big and small.

回頂端 
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 

討論區首頁 » 【 公 告 資 訊 相 關 內 容 】 » 『 網站相關資訊區』

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 3 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案