發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
 文章 發表於 : 2013-06-01, 10:16 
離線

註冊時間: 2013-05-15, 10:08
手頭現金:

文章: 24
Keep your head up kid Such A Chill

So after waiting 3 weeks for my test results in my philosophy class, finally got my results back. The first test we took , i got a 77%. and now that i look back , that test was relatively easy. this second test was actually hard. it was the first test in my life that i actually spent hours studying. And i guess it payed michael kors outlet canada off because i got a 90% on it. i was in the top 8 of a class of about 160 students. i was literally a nervous reck until today because the deadling to drop the class was last weeka and michael kors canada outlet it was either "drop the class without knowing your score, or stick with it". and i chose the latter which payed off

i got my first movie in the mail from netflix. I got Raging Bull with Robert De Niro. That was one crazy boxer. Seems to get get mad at everything. i couldn't help but put him in the same michael kors factory store category as my brother ruben. My brother used to be kinda like him, a real hot head, but he's changed now. which is good becuase he hasn't been a dick in like 5 months which is nice. he finally realized more bad things happen to him if he acts like that.

i think this whole working at 5 in the morning business has finally taken it's toll on me. and thank God it's almost the michael kors canada end of the semester. I get home so tired that i don't wanna do anything. i even take naps which is weird. it seems i'm fine when i get home, but the second i sit cmichael kors factory outlet still to watch tv i doze off to wonderland.

Penguin seems to be very happy with me. things that my old friend used to tell me that makes girls happy actually work. i'm not doing it because i should, i'm doing those things because it makes her happy. like , i text her at 6 am saying good morning and when i first did it i thought she was going to rip my head off but she said it was unexpected and liked it.

回頂端 
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 

討論區首頁 » 【 公 告 資 訊 相 關 內 容 】 » 『 網站相關資訊區』

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案